Differences between Mac chars and Win chars

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 13 19:04:42 EDT 2011

Huh? Sorry, without more details, it is impossible to answer your
question, Josep. It might have to do with unicode, iso/mac
conversion, incorrect use of encryption routines, or even a simple
scripting error.

Mark
--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 14-apr-2011, om 0:53 heeft JosepM het volgende geschreven: