LockLocation of a group

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Apr 10 19:41:04 EDT 2011

I vaguely remember a discussion about this once before but I need to ask
about this again.

The dictionary says "If the *lockLocation* of a group is false, the group is
automatically resized when the objects in it are moved, resized, hidden, or
shown."  I'm not seeing that behavior.  I have a combobox menu in a group
and the group's lockloc is false.  When I resize the combobox, as as it hits
the boundary of the group, that parts of it that would be outside the group
disappear.

Am I misunderstanding something or is the dictionary wrong?

   Pete