Livecode resources

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:46:53 EDT 2010

  On 09/30/2010 12:47 AM, Jim Lambert wrote:
> On building a Windows standalone from LiveCode 4.5, I get this notice:
> "Icon does not exist:/Applications/Revolution Enterprise/revEnterprise 4.5 (dp 4).app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/Windows/x86-32/Support/Sample Icons/genericapp.ico"
>
> Why would LiveCode look in "Revolution Enterprise"?
> I thought everything (but 'My LiveCode" stuff) was now supposed to be in LiveCode's own application bundle.

Well; if you read the LiveCode documentation you will realise
that LiveCode is schizophrenic - there are constant references
to something called 'Runtime Revolution', and a few to 'LiveCode'.

Under other circumstances one might coclude that soemting was
a rush job, and insufficient care was taken in some areas . . .