Livecode resources

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 29 19:51:02 EDT 2010

On 30/09/2010, at 7:47 AM, Jim Lambert wrote:

> On building a Windows standalone from LiveCode 4.5, I get this notice:
> "Icon does not exist:/Applications/Revolution Enterprise/revEnterprise 4.5 (dp 4).app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/Windows/x86-32/Support/Sample Icons/genericapp.ico"
>
> Why would LiveCode look in "Revolution Enterprise"?
> I thought everything (but 'My LiveCode" stuff) was now supposed to be in LiveCode's own application bundle.

Did you create and build this file first with dp4? This does seem like a minor bug in the standalone builder. The default icons should be used if the icon has not been set and that shouldn't actually set and save the property. You should report  the bug.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave