where to put script libraries

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Sep 29 13:38:30 EDT 2010

Folks,

I've seen from some previous emails that if you put a script library in:

  revEnvironmentUserPluginsPath() && "../resources/script libraries/"

it will be picked automatically by standalone builder in case it is needed.
Can someone (Monte?) confirm that this still the case?

I am building a new version of my LiveCode package manager and this would be
a wonderful thing to support. To be able to quickly install a library from
remote and have it constantly available for your IDE use and be included
automatically on standalones.

If someone could spare a word or two on this would be great! I am aware that
I will need a plugin to put all the library stacks into use when the IDE
launches.

andre