Open printing to PDF bug?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Sep 25 15:21:01 EDT 2010

Bug reports should be crisp and address a particular bug.  One can
add details to a existing bug report or suggest changes in parts.
Additional reports for the same bug should not be made.  Often
though, it is only after the fact that it is clear that two bugs are
the same.  Fortunately, it is possible for the bug wranglers to mark
a bug as a duplicate of another.

I think there are changes coming in the reporting of bugs, so that
may not exactly apply.

Dar