Open printing to PDF bug?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 07:59:49 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies.
Indeed it seems that Printmargins and PrintScale affect the cuttoff of
text and images.
Thats a pity because I want to increase text and images by setting the
PrintScale to to 1.1.
It looks as if Printscale doesn't work with images and with 'printing
to PDF'  and printPaperOrientation 'Landscape'.

And I was so happy when they announced 'printing to PDF'!!!

greetings,

William