Scripts that are already running

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 10:59:36 EDT 2010

Al.

But this is the way it runs now, and perfectly well, though only in one
direction as you laid it out. The background process is live all the time. The
stack does its thing.

I was only concerned if there was a way, however odd, to interrogate a
running script from the outside. This occurred to me because it might be a long
time before a working script ends, and it might be useful to know the
condition was achieved right when it happened.

So when that loop hit 50, somehow there might be a way to know that fact
without something in the script itself telling you. I don't think it can be
done, the way I understand the event-driven paradigm.

Craig