Web, Mobile and Server documentation

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Wed Sep 22 16:06:36 EDT 2010

on Wed Sep 22 12:52:01 CDT 2010, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Each one has its own documentation that ships with the product. Once you

install each of them, the docs will be in the main installation folder.
<<

I looked around the RunRev\Documentation folders and the only pdf file I
see is the LiveCode Users Guide, no others.
So unless I'm misunderstanding what the Store web page is saying about
what the "Complete" license says I'm supposed to have, I'm missing
documentation.

Oh, and if I'm to login to RunRev and download more "modules", then how
is that done? Didn't see it.

Just trying to make sense of all this.

Regards,
Mark Stuart