Online Snippets library

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 08:44:28 EDT 2010

Andy,

You might want to check out scripters scrapebook. Although I don't think it has been updated in a few years, it might give you some direction. The online aspect / shared repository is very interesting to me.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8