Print card

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 06:34:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a problem that I can't see how to solve...

I have a card sized to A4
I put some graphics and texts into the card and print to pdf. All run fine
and the size of the graphics are exactly.

Now I try to print from a laptop, and the stack is smaller, and the printed
zone is the viewed zone. I read to adapt the printsize to the A4 but the
last lines or the bottom zone of the card appear cutted.

Any idea why?

Salut,
Josep

   set the printPaperSize to "595,842"
   set the printMargins to 0,0,0,0
   open printing to pdf "card_test.pdf"

   print card 1 from 0,0 to 595,900 --from 0,0 to 595,842 --into pagerect
   close printing