LiveCode 4.5 License model

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Sep 21 13:06:08 EDT 2010

On Sep 21, 2010, at 1:00 PM, Mark Stuart wrote:

> Mouse over the LiveCode Bundle package icons. You will see product
> information in a flyout.
> Now mouse over the LiveCode 4.5 Complete for the Commercial product.
> Notice the pricing at the bottom of the flyover.
> The yearly maintenance fee for this product is now US$749.

If you are using Rev to deploy commercial products to Desktop, Web,
Mobile and Server plus using the LiveCode Developer program I don't
think the price is bad at all.

If you don't need all of those output options or don't want the
subscription then just buy the output options you need in the store
and there is no yearly subscription fee. Then you just have to pay
when you want to upgrade if a newer version comes out that you want.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems