Slow launch times on Windows 7

tekne tekne at gruppoparentesi.it
Fri Sep 17 03:37:44 EDT 2010

> If Ricardo can install a new Seven on another PC and try a launch of
> his application in it, we could be sure that he has the same problem
> than the other customer. So it could be a good mean to confirm a
> system problem or exclude this possibility.

I have executed my app on four different PCs with native Win 7. The
behaviour is the same.

As I say to Jacqueline that has managed tech support ticket, in one PC I
have tried to defragment the HD and to update the video drivers but the
lunch time is always over 60 seconds.
I can't try any code because the problem is related to the time to open the
first cd of the rev mainstack, and I have no code activated before.

I think it is related with the rev engine behaviour and the memory
nmanagement of win 7. If it is so, I can only try to modify same properties
of the rev objects involve the startup process (like alwaysbuffer).
But I am not sure

Riccardo