using datagrid with revmobile

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 15 15:34:12 EDT 2010

I couldn't get a datagrid object to scroll (with a scrollbar) in the plugin
so perhaps they aren't quite compatible just yet.

BTW, has anyone made any progress with emulating an iPhone scrolling
field/list/menu object? I got as far as making implementing the top an
bottom 'overflow' regions and the scaled scroll indicator but mine doesn't
have any momentum action (you can't flick it).

Terry...