Mac OS X Textured Button custom control

theworcestersource.com steve at theworcestersource.com
Sat Sep 11 06:40:50 EDT 2010

Hi Bob,

I've had a little look into this and something rather odd seems to be
happening.

What I've noticed is that on my MacBook, if I press the trackpad button
down, the button gets a mouseUp message. If I just tap it lightly, the
message isn't sent. This is probably linked to the problem that you have.

Does anybody know of any issues with mouseUp. I vaguely remember some
comments on mouseUp not being fired in earlier versions of Rev.

I could always rework the code to do everything on mouseDown but again, am
aware that doing it this way isn't supposed to be the best approach to take.

Thanks,

Steve