OT: Ft Gay, GA

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Sep 9 19:34:39 EDT 2010

Hmmm... wasn't that the whole point of the thread? That Microsoft was specifically targeting someone for the dumb reason that they lived in a town called Gay because that might offend someone? I suppose I could then make the argument that this is how crazy things end up when we try to avoid everything offensive. Which is really what the thread was all about anyway. The only reason I mentioned my point of view on the subject was to demonstrate that even someone who thinks the way I do can see how stupid a policy it is, not to spark a debate. And by the way, can the rest of the world have that word back again? I think that used to belong to us. ;-)

Bob