[feature] did you guys knew that "?" is a valid character for function/command name?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:01:49 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Barncard-4 wrote:

> If one is interested in speed, it can be quite useful.
>
> Also you could write scripts with no functions! Just commands. Return the
> data in the same variable without copying to another (which happens in
> functions).
>
> It's  a different coding style for sure.

Many thanks for replying to my request.
I had found only this thread about "passing by reference":
http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/msg15260.html

Did you know if there is a benchmark that compares this
particular method of "passing by reference" with conventional
programming techniques used in this platform?

The advantages of one method or another
should look clear in a benchmark.

Thanks in advance!

Al