[ANN] revObjective 1.0 released!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Sep 7 17:36:57 EDT 2010

Thanks Mark

But I don't think that's causing an issue. Have you tried version 1.1? The stack needs to close on the first run or it won't get the preOpenStack message when it is chosen from the menu. Unfortunately there's no option for plugins to do some startup stuff but not load the stack. I guess I could separate out the startup code into a separate invisible plugin and just leave revObjective modeless. It puts the place object menu on the too palette. Yeah, I'll do that for V1.2 because 1 it's a valid plugin on it's own for accessing the rev object library and 2 people might want revObjective but not that change to the tools palette and 3 KISS.

> It's the "close stack" command at the end of your preOpenStack
> handler in the stack script. I can get rid of the error if I change
> the last few lines of that handler to

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave