[ANN] revObjective 1.0 released!

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Sep 7 07:06:49 EDT 2010

  Ok, I got it installed and now everything is enabled except for the
Add button.  This still looks a little rough and I still don't know what
to do with it now that I have it.  By the way, the description of the
Integer field is the same as the Number field and yet the number field
shows "10.1" (i.e., the description says only integers are allowed and
yet the number has a decimal point in it.

I've got to get ready for work so I'll have to play with this later.
Some sort of quick tutorial to show the very basics would be helpful!

len