[ANN] revObjective 1.0 released!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Sep 7 06:56:30 EDT 2010

Oh, did you install the revObjective folder (contains the 4 objects that come with the plugin) into the plugins folder with the plugin? That field filters the list of objects so don't type anything in there for the minute and if you have delete it. Also if you select a control in one of your stacks the Add button will become enabled. Click "Add" and the control will be imported into revObjective. From there you can edit the behavior script etc.

No other docs yet sorry but I'm here or off list if you want to ask questions.

Cheers

Monte