PDF reading window

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 4 05:57:26 EDT 2010

Hi Andre,

Yes, you need either QuickTime on Mac OS X or the revBrowser plug-in and a PDF browser plug-in.

I unable to display a PDF in a QT player on Windows when I tried this a long time ago. It might have changed in the mean time, but I don't expect it, because QT uses Mac OS X-specific API's to do this.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com