[OT] Browsing the internet... It is safer from Linux?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 14:47:16 EDT 2010

On 10/31/2010 07:57 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
> Peter, where do you get these 'facts' about the security and vulnerability
> of MacOS today? Your statement just doesn't match up with my experience with
> the OS.
>
> "Dead Duck?"

Well Idon't know; my "ducks" have been alive and quacking for years with
not a single problem;

I find it absolutely hilarious that you think Windows is more secure
than Mac OS; but, hey,
maybe I'm just one naive cookie who stupidly believes that the Toyota
Auris we just bought is
a safer bet than my cousin's 3 wheeled Trabant from 1982; guess I was
fooled by those "naughty"
Japanese, instead of sticking with the German "Democratic" Republic . .
.  :)

Hey, while I'm here, has anybody noticed that Erich Honecker and Bill
Gates have a certain
"Je ne sais quoi" in common?