OT: SheepSaver

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Oct 24 21:11:39 EDT 2010

Hi Matthias,

I believe the problem is that "SheepShaver", (which I think
is the correct name), ran only under 9.04 which was a very
buggy version of OS 9 which crashed frequently.

You are also correct that 10.4 was the last environment
which allowed "Classic" to run, so you have a double
whammy on this one.

Good luck!

Rick