VideoGrabber: dropping last second of sound

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 22 15:52:04 EDT 2010

yes, I'm guessing that it's not flushing the audio buffer on close. Another
coding error that's been there for ages.

I'd suggest that your stop sequence include some kind of delay before
actually stopping the recording, so the talent stops speaking earlier than
the actual time it stops, and it should all work out. *Send in time* would
work well for this...

Colin, check out videograbber, it's fairly useful for some limited video
chores. It's inside every installation (in the mac package
Contents:Tools:Resources:Sample Projects: folder as Video Capture.rev)  --
they actually fixed most of it in the last updates.