Franklin Audio 1.1 Released, Frankin 3D 1.7.1 Followed

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Oct 21 18:27:46 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Yes, the numbering is strange, given Franklin Audio 1.1 is the initial
release. These externals utilize libraries underneath and we want to start
out by matching the Franklin release with the library release.

Franklin Audio 1.1 is our multi-channel audio plugin. With this plugin, you
go beyond simple stereo (panning) and straight to 3d space based audio,
allowing you to buffer and play back multiple audio sources simultaneously,
each of which can be played, looped, paused and more, independently. A last
minute addition (with a slightly green example) is audio capturing.

Franklin 3D 1.7.1 is our major fix update to the initial Franklin 1.0
release we made in 2009. I wont go into detail what's included, as it really
doesn't have a flock of new features, just a huge number of engine fixes. If
you got your copy of Franklin 3D 1.0 from the megabundle 2009 era, you
should install this.

Franklin Audio 1.1 will remain on sale until November 1, 2010 -
approximately 50% off. On sale, single platforms are $39, both $69.

Everything about both products can be found here: http://www.franklin3d.com

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President