External newbie question

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 21 18:09:01 EDT 2010

Bonjour François,

Je ne parle pas français so I will answer in english :-)

You can't use Externals with LiveCode for iOS (AKA RevMobile). If you're not
trying to do stuff with iPhone but are actually just trying to use the XCode
that was bundled, then make sure you have the SDKs for Mac OS X installed
because I don't think they come bundled with the iOS SDK.

You can fetch ExternalEnvironmentV3 from:
http://developer.runrev.com/externals/ExternalsEnvironmentV3.zip<http://developer.runrev.com/externals/ExternalsEnvironmentV2.zip>

:-D