revServer installation issues

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Oct 20 19:19:05 EDT 2010

Hey folks -

I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong as I try to get revServer going
on my Mac Mini. I have followed all the advice (I think) in the great emails
from Devin Asay and Mike Bonner from July 20 and I see my test.irev page being
served but without the <?rev ... ?> stuff being preprocessed - in fact the HTML
isn't rendered as HTML either; it all comes into my browser window as text.

Any clues?

Yes, I'm restarting apache after making each carefully-commented-so-I
can-back-out change to httpd.conf. My apache logs don't show anything unusual.

My outcomes don't seem any different whether the revserver filess are owned by
nobody:wheel or phil:admin.

Thanks for any ideas.
--
Phil Davis