on-rev remote database

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Oct 19 07:56:13 EDT 2010

  This is all a moot point now since I have just been informed by
Heather that the only way the on-rev server can be set up to do this is
if you give them all of the IP addresses that people are going to
connect from and they will allow those IP addresses to connect.  This of
course will never work with a large potential user base of hundreds or
thousands.  I guess I'm going to have to throw away everything I've done
so far and start over with the web based approach that Pierre
suggested.  It's going to kill my performance but it's the only option
I've got open to me at this point.

len morgan