[OT] First Mobile App Released

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 18 14:46:03 EDT 2010

Recently, Bob Sneidar wrote:

> What kind of Capitalist entrepreneur are you?? ;-)

I'd like to think I'm a *somewhat* ethical one, which, by definition, means
I will never be a successful Capitalist entrepreneur. :-)

That reminds me, for any of you trying out PLEXXR, I humbly ask for your
ratings/reviews on iTunes.  It's brutal out there, and ratings, even
moderate ones help tremendously.  I did think twice about asking this way on
the list, but it's apparent that getting apps noticed is a "It's not what
you know, but who you know" game (like so many things in life).
Thanks again for everyone's support.

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director