Franklin Audio Intro Pricing Ends Soon; New Testable Too!

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Oct 18 10:24:20 EDT 2010

Hi Ben,

> Is it available for Linux?  I did a project deployed on about
> 75 custom-made solid-state computers, and the only reason we
> had to use Windows (which added about $120 to the price for
> each unit) was the poor support for sound playback under
> Linux.  So in that case a library that allowed us to use
> Linux would have had a signficant value...

Building externals and add-ons for Rev / LiveCode or any platform for that
matter really requires there being enough real buyers there to make it worth
doing - or some big project that can finance it. If you can gather enough
people togther to pre-pay for a Linux version, I am sure we could prioritize
it.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President