Geometry settings...

Damien Girard dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Sat Oct 16 05:39:56 EDT 2010

Hi Dixie,

It is not possible easily with the LiveCode geometry manager. (I do not know
even how to do it).

But NativeGeometry, that is a geometry manager for LiveCode works like that,
all geometry relations are scripts and the GUI is just here to help you
working faster.

Sample:
Set the nGeometry of button "toto" to "set the bottom of me to the
bottomPadding of this stack; set the left of me to the rightPadding of
button 'titi'"
-> Resize the stack
-> Open the NativeGeometry geometry inspector, then you will see the script
that you have designed.

http://www.nativesoft.fr/nativegeometry

Kind Regards,

Damien Girard