[UPDATE] The little RPN Calculator now is more HP like

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 13:30:10 EDT 2010

Andre.

Bravo. Looks just like my HP-35 (the HC of its kind), except you can see
all four registers.

The "y^x" is relatively modern, in that if you want to get "three squared",
you would normally key in"3, enter, 2". The HP-35 had "x^y". You had to
think about it, or, as I always did, switch x and y.

A stack four high can solve any algebraic equation of any complexity
without having to store any intermediate results. I think you can do it in three.

Craig