[ANN] Simple RPN Calculator on RevOnline

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:53:02 EDT 2010

  On 10/14/2010 09:29 PM, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> Richmond.
>
> This is the second time I have done this.
>
> I need more rest.
>
> Craig

Don't worry; I do sympathise; as teaching 10 contact hours a day,
redecorating a
new school building, programming with LiveCode, and cooking, washing-up and
so forth!

What is "wrong" with me; I DO like "Runtime Revolution" and I just don't
like
"LiveCode"; it feels like Napoleon Bonaparte after the high point of the
Terror!

Also; my Great-Grandmother's maiden name was Richmond; why, considering
she and
my Great-Grandfather lived in Rothesay, she had to behave like somebody
from the
Confederate States of America in the way she named one of her sons I
will never know.

If it will ease the pain you can always refer to me by my first name: John.

Richmond.

For those of you who are wondering where the Confederate States of
America may be, they
are somewhere between the Mormon Free States, The Republic of Texas and
Lincoln-Land . . .  :)