Image Library Disappeared in LiveCode

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:23:34 EDT 2010

I just did a test run in livecode and created an image library, then
searched for it from the terminal.  It was created in

./Documents/My LiveCode/Resources/Icon Libraries/revLibmyTestLib.rev

When I first looked the Resources tree wasn't there. After I created an
image library, the tree was created and the library was placed there. Either
re-create the tree then move your libraries, or create a quicky one so it
does it for you then move em all over.

Alternatively, do as Mark suggested and just change your preferences to
point to the old location.