Image Library Disappeared in LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Oct 5 12:39:09 EDT 2010

Hmmm, well I guess the answer's No but I'm not sure why they would
show up in the App browser.  In case I didn't explain things properly,
I'm referring to the  Image Library option on the Development menu.  I
had used the "Import File" option on the Images tab to bring in some
image files under Revolution 4.0.  They still show up in Rev 4.0 but
aren't listed in LiveCode 4.5.

Pete Haworth

On Oct 5, 2010, at 9:22 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com