Download Beta Test Franklin Audio External for LiveCode

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 4 16:50:13 EDT 2010

Hiya.

First time I opened the demo stack (I had forgotten to quit LiveCode) LiveCode crashed to desktop. First time I clicked Initialize in the demo stack, in Source Sharing Buffers, nothing came out and I got "Error generating audio source." in the log field. After stopping and initializing a second time all audio seemed to play fine.

Very exciting btw.

Bob