Storing an Array as a Custom Property

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:02:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Gregory Lypny wrote:

> But the documentation problem, both with the user guide and built-in help
> or dictionary, goes far beyond updating.  Good writing, examples,
> organization, and consistency in design take time.
>
> [snip]
>
> My recommendation for the Rev team would be to spend less time on
> rebranding and promotional splash screens and more polishing the software.

My experience with new Livecode users is that they actually expect
this software works like the software they already know really well.

The most useful function for them would be an UNDO function
that works like those in Powerpoint, Word or Photoshop.

About the documentation, i expect that comments added to the
online dictionary get downloded from Livecode site and appear
when you open the dictionary in your computer.

Al