[ANN]Live livecode code event the first is done

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Nov 30 10:01:15 EST 2010

Hear hear

There be links, 400 MB's of video and downloads of stacks here:

http://www.bjoernke.com/?target=livecode_tv

Thank you to everybody who attended, and especially to those who actively asked questions in the chat. It was a blast, and there's three different SQL query builder gui stacks, as well as my very basic IRC idea as a result. Of course they're all horribly unfinished and/or outdated, but still useful if you're into one of these things.

Unfortunately Glen didn't want me to mail the ribbon to him, a wholeheartedly public shaming in his direction!

Future, similar events are in preparation. If you want to stream yourself as part of this show, or just have an idea for a topic that I should do, don't hesitate to contact me on- or off-list.

Thanks again
Bjoernke

--

official ChatRev page: