Making a tool palette

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Nov 30 01:14:43 EST 2010

On Nov 30, 2010, at 7:01 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> You might want to take a look at a drag-and-drop implementation I built some
> time ago for dragging any kind of control to a target stack.

Here's an example of using Scott's example (plus Eric of course, with minor bits of my own thrown in the mix) - plus some of Scott's incredible help with design. Scott has some really excellent sample stacks on his web site. The man has taste & talent.

It's from a search app I made a while ago.

http://ezpzapps.com/Clipa.mov

sims  [toying with video this week]