Making a tool palette

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 22:40:26 EST 2010

I want to make a tool palette very similar to the LC tool palette, that
I can drag a button off of and have it create on a stack. So I copied
revtools.rev to the desktop and changed its name there and tried to open
it, but of course LC wants to know what to do with the existing tool
palette. I did try closing that before opening my copy but got the same
message. I want to take a peek at the scripting to learn how to make my
own - what should I do, or does someone have another idea for me?

Thank you for any responses,
Marty Knapp