LC Mobile iOS Upload Figured Out

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Nov 27 08:51:04 EST 2010

On Nov 26, 2010, at 11:35 PM, Randy Hengst wrote:

> Well, apparently during one of my "clean up the desktop moments" I moved some of the assets to a different folder.... don't know why that didn't mess things up with the simulator

You can get the same situation when installing an update to a real device. For example, if you change your splash screen and then replace the app on the device, it will still have the old splash screen. It seems that those graphics are stored away somewhere, so the simulator still had the old one. To be sure that everything is there ok, you would want to do a delete of the old app before trying your new version.