Super Duper Black Friday: Save on Frankin 3D, Franklin Audio, Valentina, even some LiveCode

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 02:34:19 EST 2010

Ruslan, I am sorry to be so obtuse about this.  If I want to run Valentina
from Rev, and only from Rev, and only on Linux (well, maybe Windows could be
interesting as an option if not too expensive) and I don't want to sell my
stuff commercially, its strictly not-for-profit, what exactly do I need?

Do I just need the free Linux version, and then do I need V4rev also, and is
that free or do I buy that?  And is it on sale?

Or do I need one of the real commercial Valentina packages as well, if so
which?

Peter