LiveCode and the Mac App Store

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Nov 19 08:26:01 EST 2010

Thomas & Jacque,

What I am going to say here is untested. So far I haven't got the time to
try it out but "it should work" (tm).

What you see on the "Documents" interface on iTunes is the same folder you
get when you use specialFolderPath("documents"). So why doesn't all apps
shown up? Because you need a special flag in the .plist for that to work.
You need a boolean key set to true (YES), the key is:

  UIFileSharingEnabled

So if you can get to your plist and set that key to true, then, your
documents folder will magically be available on the iTunes interface. I know
that in the latest alpha of LiveCode iOS deployment thing, we have access to
an editor for the plist but I don't know if it allows you to go to the
source to edit it. If it does, then this is very easy.

Andre