Please suggest script

Timothy Miller gandalf at DOCTORTIMOTHYMILLER.COM
Thu Nov 18 02:23:08 EST 2010

Thankya, Devin, Andre, Phil and Mike.

Your suggestions worked out even better than expected.

I have a little padlock icon near one corner of the field. It locks and unlocks the field in question, to prevent accidental erasures. Normally, the field will be locked when I am reading its contents.

When locktext is true, the field remains focusable. That means my new "make link" button works when the field is locked. As soon as the link is made, it is immediately clickable, unless I unlock the field. Perfect!

Cheers,

Tim