LiveCode Personal Banner

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 15 18:53:03 EST 2010

That would depend on the ability to prevent spoofing the presence of a licensed copy of the IDE. It's that old circular argument about copy protection again. At some point you have to give up because to make it really really inconvenient for the pirate, you also have to do the same for the end user. IMHO the real issue here is about how long the banner should pop.

Bob