Going crazy with dgText

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:18:22 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Éric Miclo <eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> adding an answer "dgindexes..." shows that indexes are empty, but only in the built application.

Interesting. It means that the indexes are not existing. The data is
probably set but it is not properly drawn because the indexes are
missing. I encountered this, months ago but not understood why. I not
found the time to investigate further, but could be interesting to
understand.

Try to refresh the indexes by using the command RefreshIndex:
send "RefreshIndex" to grp "Paramétrage items"

What happens?

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)