Drag and Drop to Item in List Field

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Nov 13 02:12:47 EST 2010

I have a list of categories and I want to drag and drop some text from a list field onto one of the categories in the target list field. The line of text should hilite on the drag (before the drop) so I know which item it is going to I should drag into.

I can get most of the coding for drag and drop but there are some things I don't know.
1. How do I hilite the line of text in the list field the mouse is over?
2. How do I get the line of text in the target list field when the users drops the mouse?

Bill Vlahos