LiveCode and the Mac App Store

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 07:28:46 EST 2010

Greetings,

I know about Apple's reversal of policy on the iPhone/pad and Rev's
progress on providing a solution via LiveCode iOS to us to submit apps
to that store. With the announcement of the upcoming App Store I was
under the impression that applications made with LiveCode were also
able to be submitted. However, in reading Apple's agreement it says
"Your Application must ... use Xcode for bundling and submission."
Perhaps I don't understand the meaning of this or I misunderstood that
LiveCode apps could be submitted as is to the AppStore. Can someone
clarify this for me please? Can we submit our LiveCode apps to Apple
or not?

Thanks
Ron