Code for Database Transaction Processing

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Nov 10 02:02:24 EST 2010

This isn't specific example including complete code but the general
flow is:

revExecuteSQL gDBID,"BEGIN TRANSACTION"
.
revdbExecute <your SQL command>
if error
	revRollBackDatabase gDBID
	exit
end if
.
revdbExecute <your SQL command>
if error
	revRollBackDatabase gDBID
	exit
end if
.
repeat the above for whatever SQL commands you need.
.
revdb_Commit(gDBID)

Note that if you don't issue the BEGIN and COMMIT commands, SQLite
automatically treats each individual db update command you give it as
a separate transaction.

There's a good write up of the SQLite transaction details at http://www.sqlite.org/lang_transaction.html
.

Pete Haworth