Indenting Challenge

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Nov 9 14:11:57 EST 2010

I haven't thought this through, but .....

there are only 3 (or maybe 4) different indent cases.
create a suitable image for each case (i.e. normal, bulletted, 2nd
level, continuation, etc.) which is blank space of the appropriate
number of pixels wide
then insert an extra character at the start of each line, and set the
imagesource of that first character according according to what kind of
line it is

-- Alex.